Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday was good...

Yesterday was a good day. I got a lot of stuff done, received a lot of stuff, and helped a lot of people. I deemed yesterday so good I feel I had to write about it. Since I do not feel like writing a couple of paragraphs right now, I feel I should write a list.

1. Got my parking permit a week before school starts to avoid crazy lines.
2. Order my textbooks online and saved a great deal of money instead of going to the bookstore.
3. Got some alone time at work and I managed to get a lot of things done.
4. Convinced a lot of potential students to come to the campus at end of January.
5. Helped many people with some problems, family included, managed to get them laughing at the end to take their minds off of it at least for a moment.
6. Got a rain check for a $60 game that went on sale for $9.99 at best buy.
7. Got another $60 game that went on sale for 9.99 at best buy.
8. Got MK vs. DC in the mail finally.
9. Got my 2009 calendars.
10. Got my Netflix DVDs of the last episodes of the great cop drama, "The Wire."

Yesterday was a good day.

No comments: